Is a B+ in Organic Chemistry Good

I heard alot of horror stories from others about organic chemistry but with wades textbook on my desktop i passed the course received an a in org 1 and had a. CHEM2420 Organic Chemistry II covers the second half of Organic Chemistry which includes the structure and reactivity of organometallic compounds radicals aldehydes and ketones carboxylic acids and their derivatives enolates and related compounds aromatic systems amines and heterocyclic compounds.


How To Get An A In Organic Chemistry The New York Times

We should talk about that.

. Getting a B in Organic Chemistry WILL NOT kill your chances of getting into med school. My gpa is at a 33-34 right now and I am not sure if I should take the time to retake it again. No its not at all a death sentence only need a 75 average to apply and low-mid 80s to get your interview.

When you write about how you are unsure about earning a good future outside of doing great in school thats the real concern here. Earning a B does not equate to mediocre. This is conceptual stuff.

For the 16 days before the final I studied at least six hours every day. Thus it would be rather illegitimate to. What may kill your chances are falling into habits of continual self-doubt and paranoia.

The value of Orgo is that is it much like medical school because you need the same study skills and abilities to do well in both. Not being great does not equate to being mediocre. Damn I found out I got a B in that class a week ago and I was pretty happy about it.

I made a C in my general chemistry I and a C in gen chem II. Answer 1 of 11. For me it was like Boolean algebra for chemists easy to understand and manipulate.

If you get ur. I love you. First Semester Topics By David Klein this book is a lifesaver.

I was just in the middle of studying for the MCAT when I. Buy organic chemistry as a Second Language. Second language has a TON of valuable practice problems and tutor shows you what to do.

As a practical matter it will not be. Answer 1 of 11. I am a chemistry major and i count myself lucky to have had such a fine texbook to be my guide.

Below a B though I get a little discouraged. Fellow canadian accepted to waterloo here. PhillySASer08 June 1 2006 535pm 3.

The average grade was a C but I received an A because I really put in the time and studied. Inorganic and organic chemistry are two entirely different domains though they have interrelations. This is perhaps an irrelevant question.

I always try to aim for an A- in my courses but am perfectly happy if I get a B because its still close enough I almost made it to my goal. Maybe drill some stereochem spectroscopy and resonance problems so you can see all the patterns. I just completed a one semester course in inorganicorganic chemistry at the University of South Alabama this summer.

Well a B average is what I required in order to get into both my MA program and my PhD program so Id assume a B is not exactly too bad. Good to see you using your blog again. Make reaction sheets draw out all the steps list them if you need.

Make it as you go each examchapter. Understand the concepts and dont focus as much on the problems. I got an A both semesters.

This is how I studied O-Chem 1 and managed a B. Get organic chemistry as a second language and subscribe to organic chem tutor in YouTube. Other than that read your book do some problems make notes and understand the professorgo to office hours.

Okay this is my first time on this forum so bear with me. Alright I am curious and want to know if anyone on here have gotten into any physician assistant program with a C in general chemistry. Each one of them hold their importance in the world of chemistry.

Read the entire chapters that correspond to your lecture material and do ALL the practice problems-Review your lecture notes every single day.


What Does A B Blood Type Mean Socratic


How To Get An A In Organic Chemistry The New York Times


Is It Necessary To Learn Organic Chemistry In Order To Learn Biochemistry Quora

No comments for "Is a B+ in Organic Chemistry Good"